Throw Out What You Think You Know!
Source- This post is excerpts from Outside Magazine, Oct. 2016 article with Tim Ferriss, Question Everything You Know About Fitness, by Tim Ferriss.
Tim Ferriss, the Four Hour Workweek and Body, author and quantified self guru... also has the #1 Podcast, The Tim Ferriss Show on iTunes now! Part of his success in the podcast is his ability to extrude great insights from his legendary guests, business experts, bio-hackers and global leaders!
"Quality Questions Create A Quality Life" ~ Tony Robbins
When Tim Ferriss interviews people he digs for the less obvious tactics. These questions below can be modified for any topic or skill, simply replace ____ with whatever you want to learn about!
- Who is good at ____ despite being formally trained for it? Who is good at this who should not be?
- Who are the most controversial or unorthodox professionals or leaders in the industry? Why? What do you love about them?
- Who are the most impressive lesser-known teachers/leaders?
- What makes you/them different? What is the oddest/weird thing you do for _____? Who has trained or influenced you/them?
- What are the biggest mistakes and myths you see in ____ ? What are the biggest wastes of time for beginners or advanced?
- What are your favorite instructional books, videos, or resources on _____? If people had to teach it to themselves, what would you recommend to them on ____ ?
- If you were to train me on for 8 weeks on _____ for a professional level for $1 million on the line, what would the training look like?
- What would you do to train me on ____ if you had only 4 weeks!
Jared Brick was interviewed by Paul Hitchcock, of Barth Calderon Attorney, with a new podcast interviewing business professionals. We spoke about the power of leveraging social media, including Youtube, Facebook, Linkedin, video, email marketing and other multimedia insights!
Listen to the full podcast below and listen to more here: http://protectassets.podbean.com