We are excited to announce that we've moved our main offices today to the Port Workspaces in downtown Oakland!
As you know, we were been based in the Supernatural Factory, an amazing photo and video studio and it has been great. We had an opportunity to base the company in the heart of thriving Oakland and to create a new media center there!
There are already three thriving Port Workspaces in Oakland and we are now in the flagship location on 344 20th St, Oakland. It's a large 3 story building, an old indoor mall that has been greatly modernized with the following amenities:
- Private office areas for startups and local businesses
- Open co-working desk areas all over the place with fiber wi-fi
- A yoga and workout room with showers for post-workouts
- A private theater room for 16 people with a large 4K television
- Large open air roofdeck with tiki bar overlooking lovely Lake Merritt
- Cafe area complete with large bar (beer + kombucha taps) overlooking a private garden pond by Kaiser!
PHOTOS OF THE PORT WORKSPACES IN DOWNTOWN OAKLAND
There are over 500 members among all the Port locations and growing fast, so we're excited to join their community of entrepreneurs and local companies. Our new media center, aptly named, Port Studio, will serve the all the members and also the larger Bay Area local community... details are being finalized, stay tuned for our launch on Aug. 10th!
Our new address is:
344 20th St., Suite 417
Oakland, CA 94612
Stay tuned for more updates and contact us for a visit if in the area!
~ Jared Brick